Sunday, June 14, 2009

Welcome to the Hollywood Machine Blog!

Hey everyone...

Welcome to the Hollywood Machine blog!

For the last eight years I have concerned myself, mainly, with two things:

1. Working as a television editor in Hollywood.
2. Traveling to as many places around the globe as possible.

It's been a long and interesting ride to the position of television editor in Hollywood, but in January I lost my job and used the opportunity to pursue my biggest passion: travel.

I went to Buenos Aires and Rio in April, where I had an almost lethal amount of fun, and I'm currently in Bergerac, France (about an hour from Bordeaux).

Why did I come to Bergerac?

I'm shooting some footage for a travel show idea and seeing some of Southern France along the way with my buddy Gary who lives here.

I'll be in Bordeaux, Toulousse, etc for three weeks, and when I return to Los Angeles on June 30th, I will have to procure an actual job, or have an unexpected windfall of some kind.

This is my second trip to France, the first one being centered around Paris, while this one is all about the Aquitane/Dordogne region.

I'm at a crossroads in my life wherein I have to figure out a way to travel for a living...an interesting problem-solving opportunity.

Therefore a large part of this blog will be concerned with the way in which I achieve that goal.

2 Comments:

At 7:58 PM PDT, Blogger jonz said...

Welcome back prince, on a whim I checked back here after you quit the last time, glad to see you're writing on the blog again.

 
At 7:49 PM PDT, Blogger Marie said...

I'm glad you're back on the blog!!! Will read your entries now that I know you still maintain it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home