Sunday, September 06, 2009

Mom, still here. Prevents me from finishing Cuba Story.

Mom still here.

Asking me question such as:

"Why is your computer screen so LARGE? Is that really necessary? Is that good for your EYES?!!! Jesus Christ, that thing is ENORMOUS! What THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU KIDS THESE DAYS!!?"

or more personal questions such as:

"Why do you own so many pairs of green underwear? Did you purchase those in Buenos Aires? Is that what YOU DO WHEN YOU GO DOWN THERE??"

or...

"Why is your freezer filled with chipwiches? Chipwiches do not count as dinner!"

But I am taking her to the airport, shortly.

I'm going to miss having Mom around, I can tell. Moms are cool. For one thing, you never have to do the dishes! I haven't done one g*dam*** dish in two weeks.

Regular posting, including the next part of the Cuba story, to resume shortly.

Perhaps I should cut down on the green underwear.

And, for the record: I did purchase them in Buenos Aires.

3 Comments:

At 4:20 PM PDT, Anonymous Suzy said...

No-one can make you crazy like your mother. At least yours does the dishes - mine never did!

Dying to read the end of the story!

 
At 7:48 PM PDT, Blogger Anonymous said...

thanks Suzy, posting to resume in the morning!

 
At 8:53 PM PDT, Anonymous Jess said...

THM,

Why do you have so many pairs of green underoos?

That's just weird.

Stranger,
Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home